Our client is a leading digital marketing agency in Hong Kong, with branches offices in UK and Taiwan. Their CRM professionals offers CRM consultancy services to help in house clients to acquire new customers, retain existing customers. Currently hiring an (Assistant) Account Manager to lead the CRM team.
- Formulate and implement clients' CRM plan and loyalty strategies for different tools and channels
- Monitor and analyse the CRM campaigns performance cross different channels, prepare customer reports and channel reports for customer analysis.
- Support and assist for CRM projects of referral program, loyalty program, private traffic, and member promotion projects for key accounts.
- Retain the existing clients, and take leadership role for the new clients' pitching.
- Lead and mentor subordinates in their job duties and manage team performance
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Information Systems or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in account servicing (CRM is an advantage)
- Detail-minded, proactive & outgoing, self-motivated, willing to take responsibility
- Can work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Applicant with less experience will be considered as Assistant Account Manager
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Feli Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1231973