Your new company
Top Chinese banks/Foreign Banks with strong presence in Global & Asia, specialized in Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Private banking, Global Banking and Global Markets.
Your new role
- Formulate, update, and implement operational risk management related policy and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the implementation of operational risk assessment, review key risk indicators to analyze any business specific risk factors and monitor action plans
- Roll-out operational risk assessment tools on Bank Group basis, in particular Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for key risk identification and mitigation
- Handle incident management, BCP drills, due diligence of new products.
- Participate in ad-hoc risk-related projects of Risk Management Division
What you'll get in return
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the banking / finance sector with hands-on experience in handling projects and preparing management reports in relation to risk management
- Independent, able to work under pressure, detail oriented and with good sense of responsibility
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What you need to do now
- People management experience
- Aggressive remuneration package
- Friendly & Flexible working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Natalie Choi at Hays on +852 2230 7485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org #1226005