Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
The Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a global leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. The Firm’s equity Sales & Trading operations provide liquidity, distribute content, and create product solutions to help our clients generate alpha.
What you'll need to succeed
- Development of workflow/alerting tools for Sales/Trading
- Technical platform design and integration
- Support and enhancement of strategist developed trader tools
- Collaborating with other divisions within the organisation (IT, Operations, Controllers) to improve desk workflow/efficiency/risk controls
- Development of quick time-to-market technical enhancements to trading flows to meet near term trader, client, risk, or regulatory requirements
- Assess business requirements and rapidly determine how to leverage existing infrastructure to shape a Strategist solution
- Ability to understand complex business/trading flows and map technical infrastructure
- Assess how existing workflows can be improved
What you'll get in return
- Full Stack Development
- Rest API design and implementation, using technologies such as ASP.Net Core, Python with Celery work queues
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis
- Object-oriented programming language experience (C#, Java, C++)
- Kdb+/q a plus
What you need to do now
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.