A Foreign Government body is currently looking for a Facilities professional to head up compliance & contract management regionally.
Your new role
Directly reporting to the global head, you will be supporting the management of compliances & contracts regionally (included but not limited to APAC), working closely with all vendors and stakeholders to make sure all operations is up to the required standards. You will be working in an extremely professional and diversified environment
- Implement the HQ's guideline to ensure all requirements & obligations are fully met
- Monitor and provide guidance to vendors and internal colleagues
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with all stakeholders
- Work autonomously to seek for resolutions while encountering technical challenges
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Solid FM knowledge with Engineering background is highly preferred
- You also possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and being self motivated
- You must be fluent in both written & spoken English and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work at all levels.
What to expect
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced.
What you need to do now
Please contact Brian Lee on +852 2230 7922 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org