Your new company
We are partnering with a financial technology firm and they are expanding rapidly. They are now searching for a receptionist to support the Partner in the day to day business matters.
Your new role
The ideal candidate will provide a full spectrum of administrative duties to support the office management team. Other duties include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you'll get in return
- 2-5 years Administrative Assistant experience in Insurance/Bank/Financial Services will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and hardworking
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
- Immediately Available is preferred
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team
- Involvement and ownership of projects
- Expanding your work scope and experience to drive the business\
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Rowina Lo at +852 2230 7431 / firstname.lastname@example.org