Your new company
A well-established food wholesaler is looking for a Sales Manager in Hong Kong. They have more than 20 years of history with 100 million of average revenue.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage local distributors. Lead and drive sales direction and strategy in order to achieve the company sales targets
- Enhance the targeted customer penetration rate
- Establish and maintain the sales network in HK & Macau and develop new channels and customers
- Collaborate with marketing team to lead and maximize the return of implemented trade marketing activities
- Identify market potential and explore new business opportunities
- Plays an active role in improving and enhancing our commercial capabilities
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3-5 years FMCG sales experience, in particular in foodservice channel. QSR experiences would be a plus. Comprehensive knowledge of HK & Macau FMCG business.
- Experiences in distributor management and development
- Having good wholesaler network in the HK & Macau
- Good presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Good computer knowledge – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in business development and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk