Your new company
Our client is a major Insurance company in Hong Kong. Their contributions have supported social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
They have the ambition to be a global industry leader in Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), shaping a sustainable future for the communities they serve and creating long-term value for their stakeholders.
Your new role
- You will be responsible to create and lead component designs into code and place them into a curated repository Storybook/Git/NPM for other developers to create their digital applications.
- Integrate the best practice of the digital development (mobile and web) into automation tools as part of the SDLC2.0 (Agile adapted) practice with DevOps, Automated Testing.
- Provide technical leadership to senior technical leads and vendor leads to ensure best practices are adhered to for maximum reuse across the group.
- Set an example of what “good” looks like and lead from the front.
- Work closely with UX designers and co-create solutions that are easy to implement, scalable, yet engaging for our customers.
- Create and manage a governance best practice to maintain the quality and security of code across all the local BUs.
- Create and update coding guidelines for local BUs as a part of our DLS (Design Language System).
- Measure, collaborate and lift capability within the company’s near shore capabilities in and vendor development teams to ensure that components/screens produce are readily consumable in implementation.
- Work closely with offsite teams to ensure that implementation of the components/screens will produce desired UI solutions.
- Work closely with security and DevOps teams to ensure the delivery of secure and stable applications.
- Work within the existing framework but always suggest improvements in how we work, and choice of platforms/technologies.
- Stay informed and in tune with the latest methodologies, best practices, trends in the web/ app development.
- Adoption of standards and frameworks by Bus.
What you'll need to succeed
- Internal: You must communicate regularly with the other project stakeholders, BU project members, technical leads and enterprise architecture team members, aligning the Application Architecture with the Business, Integration, Security and Infrastructure architectures.
- External: You will work with the Vendors, LBUs IT teams, technical leads and architects on assigned local initiatives and ensure Group standards are followed through engagement
What you'll get in return
- You will need at least 6 years of hands-on experience with Mobile.
- Expert in React Native, Kotlin, ReactJS, VueJS, Java Script, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, JQuery integration coding.
- Knowledge and awareness emerging technologies such as flutter and protbuff.
- Ability to provide leadership to development teams.
- Must be organized, flexible to switch between different projects, and manage your own time well.
- Able to think strategically and develop scalable solutions.
- Good attention to UI/interaction/animation details.
- Able to look at issues from customer and business perspectives in addition to technology perspective.
What you need to do now
- This position will give you the opportunity to be part of an innovative team in a very well-known and large insurance group.
- Our client pays competitive base salaries, and they reward performance with bonuses.
- In addition, you will be eligible to participate in their comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and MPF with additional employer voluntary contributions.
If you have the drive to succeed in this role or are interested in roles within insurance, please contact me with an attached CV at Doriane.email@example.com or feel free to call me at 2230-7433.