Your new company
This fast-growing corporate bank is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Compliance team to support on general compliance and AML matters. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
As an influential member within the compliance team, you will develop compliance monitoring programme on high-risk operations ad responsible for performing compliance review and conduct gap analysis on internal compliance manual and procedures. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes
- Work closely with other business units and provide sufficient internal training on all regulatory compliance issues to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years of experience in compliance functions within a bank.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- LLB degree holder is highly preferable.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: https://www.hays.com.hk/jobs/banking-jobs/