Your new company
We are partnering with a local insurance company and they are looking for a training coordinator.
Your new role
This position reports into the Human Resources Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Create training schedules for external parties, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Inform external parties on scheduled training and track their progress.
- Other Ad-hoc Business support issues.
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 2-5 years relevant HR solid experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team
- Competitive compensation package including consistent career development and good fringe benefits
- Exposure in diverse Asia Markets
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Rowina Lo at +852 2230 7431 / Rowina.firstname.lastname@example.org #1220764