Your new company
Our client is a well-known leader in alternative investment for more than half a century. The company is a full-spectrum investment platform with global presence. To accommodate the growing business in Hong Kong, they are looking to hire a Senior Associate/AVP to join the Private Credit team.
Your new role
As a Senior Associate/AVP, you are responsible for executing deals, building and managing counterparty relationships, analyzing potential investment opportunities, and managing portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Over 4 years of relevant credit experience in private debt, sponsor finance, DCM, credit risk, underwriting, financial, and restructuring advisory
- Experience in credit risk analysis, financial modelling and cash flow projections, term sheet structuring, industry and company research, loan and peer comparable
- Ability to handle full cycle portfolio management, including monitoring, reporting and resolving portfolio investments, and attending monitoring sessions with the portfolio companies’ management
- Knowledge of financial products, security perfection, compliance, and regulations and rules in major jurisdictions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This opportunity allows you to work in a well-known platform with coaching from market leaders. You will be working in a full spectrum investment platform with high growth potential. In addition, you will receive an attractive compensation package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date MS Word copy of your CV to Frondia.Hsu@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.