Your new company
Partnering with a fast-growing financial services, they are expanding their investment business. As such, they are hiring for a Assistant Manager for the Hong Kong team.
Your new role
You will provide advisory to business units to ensure the internal governance and control of policies and procedures in relation of investment business. You also need to ensure business practices align with group and local regulatory standards from SFC and IA. You will identify arising regulatory changes and establish new practices for business. You will also support the preparation of reporting and documents for senior management meeting.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 5 years compliance experience in financial services e.g. Asset Management, Insurer or Investment Management
- Professional qualification relevant to compliance will be beneficial
- Prior experience in compliance risk assessments and internal control
- Deep knowledge of compliance policies, practices and codes of conduct from SFC, MPFA and IA
- Understanding of regulatory framework of SFC authorised funds and MPF products
This financial services is well known for a dynamic culture and successfully growing market share in Hong Kong. You will develop your compliance career with hands on exposures and rewarded with career progression within the business.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, click “apply now” to forward your CV. If you are interested in Compliance / Risk / Audit opportunities within insurance, please contact Ada Cheung at email@example.com or 2101- 0088. #1223802