Your new company
You will be joining the subsidiary of a Hong Kong listed- investment company which provides professional property loan services to cater different customer needs and meet any customers' financial needs. It provides personalized and flexible property loan solutions.
Your new role
You will be managing a small team in the Collection Department, including to conduct collection calls, legal actions, credit risk for both First and Second Mortgage Instalment Loan. The team culture is flexible and energetic. You will be the key person of the department and company.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 years of working experience in collection / mortgage / retail banking
- Knowledgeable in collection and administration from banking and FI
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
What you need to do now
- Stable working environment and job security
- Work life balance with mortgage exposure
- Unlimited AL and friendly working culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, feel free to contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com for more information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1225142