Your new company
We are partnering with a top-tier investment bank and they are looking for an associate in their HRBP team.
Your new role
This position reports into the Team lead. Your responsibilities will be included,
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop and maintain an effective and focused relationship with managers and employees within the Global Markets, providing timely and accurate advice and support on all HR related issues
- Be an active member of the AEJ Global Markets HRBP team, coordinating with the HR counterparts in other regions in order to support the heads of business in the AEJ region
- Maintain high standard of HR reporting and data accuracy to meet the operational requirement of the highly regulated business environment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR processes, programs, systems, and other ad-hoc projects
- Work with the wider HR team and the business to support additional areas of focus such as junior talent development and attraction, diversity and inclusion, employee wellbeing, etc.
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
What you need to do now
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 2-5 years relevant HR solid experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Rowina Lo at +852 2230 7431 / Rowina.firstname.lastname@example.org #1231994