Your company is a leading markets operator and provider of execution and information services which focuses on electronic financial markets and post trade business for other financial institutions. Clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, energy producers and refiners, as well as risk and compliance managers and charities.
Your new role
- Build up relationships with new clients and maintain good relationships with old clients.
- Understand the business objectives of clients and the underlying products being traded by clients and keep up to date with new products and procedures.
- Increase the overall revenue of your desk
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the products and markets in which you work; actively solicit feedback from industry participants through various means, including trade calls, surveys, industry events, trade shows and conferences
- Understand the desk’s business strategy and seek to identify new business opportunities relating to trends, future markets, products and clients
- On-board new clients following the correct process with the Client On-Boarding team
- Understand the risks and controls on your desk
What you'll need to succeed
- 1 – 3 years working experiences but fresh grad is also welcome
- Bachelor Degree or above: preferably in Economics, Finance, Banking
- Outgoing, presentable, strong communication skills and client oriented
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin speakers
- Available within a short notice
- Understanding and be keen in the broking field
What you'll get in return
- Great stepping-stone for entering broker industry
- Attractive package and salary
- Experience in working in a UK listed company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call 22307980 now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.