Your new company
You will be joining a foreign company which has established in Hong Kong for 40 years, with well-reputation and provide comprehensive B2B and B2C risk products and services to the banks.
Your new role
You will be the Risk Consultant to work on risk projects, e.g. credit scoring, credit rating and risk management. Familiar with the risk analytics. You will also participate in the client meeting to share the technical insights.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in banking, FI or consulting industry
- Knowledge in SAS, and experience in credit risk (corporate or retail)
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
What you need to do now
- Comprehensive exposure in risk
- Very good and dynamic working environment and culture
- Competitive bonus and salary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1233380