Your new company
We are partnering with a top tier insurance company and they are expanding in Hong Kong. They are looking for a HR generalist.
Your new role
This position reports into the Human Resources Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for support of all-rounded human resources functions including recruitment, learning and development, staff engagement, etc.
- Provide HR support on staff-related issues
- Assist in reviewing HR policies and procedures
- Support the formulation and execution of HR projects and initiatives including but are not limited to employer branding, recruitment, process improvement and employee engagement
- Participate in HR-related ad hoc projects as assigned
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 2 years or above relevant HR solid experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team
- Competitive compensation package including consistent career development and good fringe benefits
- Exposure in diverse Asia Markets
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Rowina Lo at +852 2230 7431 / Rowina.email@example.com #1234132