Your new company
Our client has been reliably and safely delivering the chemicals, polymers, compounds and technologies that advance solutions in various industries including automotive, packaging, water and electronics in the growing markets.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide up-to-date market information to company through timely customer visit reports, quality market consultation, regular volume forecast marketing plan formulation, product mixes strategy development, and volume allocation for the region concerned.
- Execute company promotion activities, relay customer claims, provide customer service (e.g. give information about the use of product content approved by the company) for company to manage the markets and customers, and enhance its customer satisfactions achieve price premium
- Improve operation efficiency, participate in local events for global safety and global care days, meet corporate, local policies and compliance requirements, achieve goal zero targets.
- University or college degree in the field related to Business, Engineering and Science. MBA or master degree in sciences or engineering preferred.
What you need to do now
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Management in Chemical industry and having regional exposure in Japanese market; with 5 years in Polymers segment preferably. Experiences in International trade, finance, credit and trade-finance are certainly an advantage.
- English and the main language of the region under the responsibility. Well versed in Japanese language will be an advantage.
Please contact Andre Hui on +852 2230 7421 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com