Your new company
A French luxury fashion marketplace is looking for a Japanese speaking Account Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Account Management: Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service, including day to day support and troubleshooting.
- Business development: Responsible for pitching and on-boarding Tier 1 B2C sellers, according to strategic growth areas -- price point, category or market.
- Seller education: Be responsible for educating sellers on best sales practices, including resale pricing and fashion e-commerce trends.
- Revenue generation: Your goal is to maximize the GMV generated by your portfolio of new and existing clients while maintaining a healthy level of new-in supply.
- Reporting: Measure the growth and performance of your key accounts according to defined KPI's. Report weekly and monthly sales performance and identify key insights to grow the B2C business.
- Global teamwork: Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
What you'll get in return
- You have 2-3 years of experience in customer service, account management or sales within the fashion and/or ecommerce industry
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese (Mandatory). Korean language is also a plus
- You have an experience working in Japan or for a Japanese company and have a knowledge of Japanese business culture and the market
- You have a strong interest for the pre-loved fashion market. A good knowledge of the industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- You are dynamic, very detail-oriented and organized with a strong business acumen.
- Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are customer focused, and use data analytics to make informed business decisions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ambitious self-starter that is proactive and result driven
What you need to do now
- 2 days work from home per week;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team;
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme.
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk #1207522