Your new company
A leading regional bank in Hong Kong, providing a wide range of banking services and products both locally and regionally, is currently looking for an Accounting Manager to support the Product Control functions.
Your new role
Being a key member in the product control team, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager and working in an energetic, high performing team with a flat team structure. Other than handling the control and reporting function of a bank's treasury function, including profit attribution analysis, MTM reporting and analysis, you will also need to conduct price verification on financial products and responsible for the assessment of the valuation.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 3 years ' product control market risk management experiences
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistics, Economics, Quantitative Analysis or relevant disciplines, with professional qualifications of CFA, FRM, CPA or equivalent is preferred;
- Strong knowledge in treasury / global markets products, such as FX products, Fixed Income, Derivatives & OTC products and financial product analytical skill is preferred;
- Familiar with trading front & back office systems; Proficient in MS Excel and practical skill in VBA & SQL;
What you need to do now
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 40,000 to 50,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional product control exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
If you're interested to this role, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Bernice.email@example.com #1225594