Your new company
This renowned global insurer has an established presence in Asia and diverse lines of business. They are reputable for a dynamic and diverse culture, where developing employee and promoting wellness is critical. As Asia continue to grow, they are looking for an experience calibre to join the Regional Actuarial Audit team – Associate Director.
Your new role
Within an established Actuarial Audit team, you and the team will provide management and board with an independent assessment on the effectiveness of the control of actuarial processes. You will provide recommendation on the delivery of actuarial audit plan.
You will identify key risks in actuarial including group wide supervision, valuation, product development and pricing, reinsurance, actuarial system considering the relevant strategies and business environment. You will plan, lead and execute audits within the within the Asia Pacific region, assist in the development of actuarial audit strategies and procedures as well as share audit practices in actuarial area.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 12 to 15+ years of actuarial, life insurance or relevant experience
- Relevant professional qualification such as FSA or equivalent
- Ability to challenge the norm and interact across diverse stakeholders
What you need to do now
- Dynamic business with wide Asia exposure
- Direct interaction with top management and C-Level
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities and Mobility
To start a private conversation about this role, click “apply now” to forward your CV.
If you want to explore Compliance / Risk / Audit opportunities within insurance, please contact Jessie Jur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2230-7938. #1160761