Your new company
Our client is a leading automation solutions provider. They are globally renowned for delivering the most cutting edge and ergonomic solutions in smart home, smart building, building automation and many other arenas. Due to exciting growth, they are seeking a highly experienced Project Manager to join their regional team.
Your new role
- This position shall report administratively and functionally to the General Manager, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan & Philippines.
- This position is responsible to the delivery of product management, technical sales specifications, customer support in pre-sales and after-sales functions within Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Philippines area.
- Assist on managing and generating all product information to be applied to all aspects of sales and distribution.
- Working proactively with team members to obtain the product marketing trends and requirements for future product needs within a defined product portfolio or application family, contributing on the Product Plan definition.
- Working together with the general manager for developing a clear product strategy to ensure the local BUs having a complete range of products and positioning them in the right place to meet the target market needs and maximize the value of products.
- Introducing new products to the local market and customer and being in charge of product life cycle management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the new products launching by providing clear technical and sales documentation, commercial arguments, effective training, etc.
- University graduate in Mechanical / Electric / Electronic Engineering or related disciplines, with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Candidates with experience as project team member or having building control background is an advantage
- Experience in blinds and shades industry, in building industry focused on controls integration is a strong plus
What you'll get in return
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese is a must.
This company offers job security, a great package and exciting career development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about exciting career opportunities, please contact Timothy Smith via email with your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org #1180164