Your new company
Your new role
- A reputable bank is looking for an AM to join their Digital Transformation Project Consulting team
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage and provide strategic planning on cross departments digital transformation projects and will be leading projects in an agile methodology.
- Which includes the formulation of project strategy, resources management, implementation flow, process streamline, project governance to evaluations.
- You will be designing and planning the project framework and collaboration with business units on project launch.
- In addition, you will participate in digital projects covering various business aspects to enhance overall business efficiency and customer experience for the bank.
What you need to do now
- 5-8 Years of working experiences related to digital transformation project management / consulting within the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Candidate with lean six sigma experience will be an advantage.
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Bachelor degree holder in the related field.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can also share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1228198