Your new company
This Corporate Bank has established a prestigious brand name across America. It is well-known for its strong product capability, stable working environment and strong growth in the region. Owing to its steady expansion, they are looking for an AML Analyst (1 Year Contract) to join their established and seasoned AML team.
Your new role
As a junior member of the team, you’ll be trusted with your understanding in compliance policy and AML regulations. You’ll be required to support the team by utilizing your experience in both sanctions screening and transaction monitoring for their capital market businesses. You’ll also need to support the team in ad hoc AML projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years of banking experience within the FCC/AML area
- Prior experience in sanctions screening
- Holder of AAMLP / ACAMS
- Strong knowledge of AMLO will be an asset
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced AML specialists within the field
- Involvement in compliance and advisory projects
- Transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: