Your new company
Your new company is a top-tier Chinese Investment Bank. They are looking for a Vice President (min. 7 years in-house AML experiences) to join the Legal & Compliance department to ensure that all AML risks are properly identified and assessed, and performing extensive compliance review/ self-assessment for their businesses.
Your new role
As a senior member within the team, you will support the Team Head with your AML knowledge across all SFC regulated activities. You'll also be required conduct relevant compliance reviews, policy gap analysis and self-assessment. Below are the main objectives of your role:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop, review and enforce AML compliance programs in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies
- Identify and investigate any suspicious transactions and submit suspicious transaction report to the JFIU if necessary
- Handle AML projects to safeguard client on-boarding processes
- Work closely with other business units and provide sufficient internal training on all AML issues to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
- Ideally you will have at least 7 years of AML experiences with a sizable bank / FI.
- Prior experience working with Chinese financial institutions will be highly preferable.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin proficiency is an advantage
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: