Your new company
Your new role
- An European Corp Bank is looking for a APAC Head of Communication to provide direct support to their APAC CEO
What you'll need to succeed
- In charge of providing direct support to the APAC CEO on write ups, advisory and also corporate communications related executions.
- Planning of corporate communications and corporate social responsibility strategies, execute together with related parties including public relations, event management, advertising and sponsorship.
- Plan and deliver effective corporate and media communication programmes, including organising media interviews and press events, to promote corporate image
- Develop and deliver a regional communication strategy and ensure it is in full alignment with the Bank’s business objectives and mission.
- Lead and inspire communication professionals in the region to translate strategy into concrete goals and actions, and to deliver projects and programs in Asia
- Maintain good media relations, handle media inquiries and monitor public and media opinion on the Bank
- Build and sustain a strong relationship with the Media to identify and deliver public relations programs, clients events, press releases, news articles, and/or speaking opportunities at regional & country level for Asia CEO and business heads to build the Bank’s profile
What you need to do now
- Strong story telling skills, creative and strong networking.
- 14+ years of working experiences in the Corporate Communication within the Banking and Financial Services Area.
- Proven writing and presentation skills, as well as the ability to stay properly updated on current communication technologies, techniques, and trends
- Good understanding of the diverse Asian cultures
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, fluent Chinese Mandarin will be a plus.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223799