Your new company
My client is a leading global bank is now looking for an experienced Application Support member to join the team supporting the IT Compliance Applications in Asia.
Your new role
You will be working closely with internal business teams, QA and IT teams etc. to support following activities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with key business stakeholders and management across all aspects of the management and support of the applications.
- Provide application governance and oversight, work with local technology management to comply with local standards, audits, inspections on applications and related infrastructure used by Compliance Technology.
- Provide local vendor management, focusing on support and its contractual agreement.
- Work closely with other Asia, EMEA and US based team members and business partners to design, enhance, test, support, maintain, and debug software solutions that support our users.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years of Application Support experience, Business Analyst experience can be considered.
- Basic knowledge of network connectivity and device, e.g. IP address / subnet, route, NAT; firewall, proxy; etc
- Familiar with ETL, SQL is a plus
- Good communication skills in English & Mandarin.
What you need to do now
- Competitive package
- Global exposure
- Work-life balance
If you're interested in this role or other IT contract positions, please send your updated CV to Randy Chan at email@example.com. #1205548