Your new company
This prestigious Bioinformation Institution based in Hong Kong require a hands-on, Assistant Infrastructure Manager to join its dynamic business.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan, direct and coordinate infrastructure projects to ensure operational and backup requirements are met
- Regularly monitor and check infrastructure projects for integrity and security
- Identify and mitigate potential risks and issues on IT infrastructure
- Assess and apply latest technologies for the projects
What you'll get in return
- Preferably 5 years’ work experience in IT, of which at least 3 years in IT Infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in network and system administration of on-prem Data Centres is a must.
- Experience and knowledge in Linux-based servers. Experience and knowledge in Windows-based servers are also welcomed.
- Familiarity and knowledge in cloud environment and virtualisation/container software (K8 and Docker) is an advantage.
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package
- Exposure and growth in Cloud Technology.
- Stable working culture
For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Technology, please contact Justin Dionaldo at Hays on 2230 7930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1238491