Management of MS O365, other Infrastructure and support of Group IT services
Your new company
Global insurance company with strong Technology team
Your new role
• Have overall responsibility for the development and on-going management of MS O365 and Messaging Infrastructure and support of Group IT platform and shared services
• Assist in Managing and Design the Microsoft O365, Corporate Directory Services and Integration of 3rd party’s technology solution.
• Support cloud adoption with the cloud operation and delivery team aligning to the Technology Strategy
• Support IT Infrastructure/System setup & migration for new business entity
• Liaise with IT application, application architect and security team on the technical development of converged solutions and process to enhance the operations of services
• Technical Evaluation of latest IT technology and management tools on Microsoft O365 environment
• Lead Technical engineers to negotiate with vendors, auditors, consultants.
• Ensure the managed IT infrastructure are fulfil compliance/security requirement
What you'll need to succeed
• Degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with more than 5 years of relevant experience which 2 years in managerial level
• Holder of professional qualification(s) preferred, e.g. Microsoft O365, Azure and VMware
• Solid experience in MS O365, Active Directory Services, MS Exchange, MDM, SCCM, Cloud infrastructure (Azure & AWS), HCI, VMware, SAN Storage Management, SSL Cert Management & Encryption technology, Backup & Disaster Recovery Solution
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Strong problem solving, management and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of O365, Messaging, Server, Network, Storage and Cloud Infrastructure (Azure & AWS), Virtualization, DR Management and IT Security.
• Strong knowledge in Mobile & Hybrid Infrastructure Architecture.
• Excellent communication / interpersonal skill, and able to work under pressure.
• Understanding of IT operation of Insurance Company
• Good command of written English and Chinese; fluent in spoken English
• Willingness to learn new IT Technology
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214810
Banking and Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Todd Tsui, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon