Your new company
A leading regional bank in Hong Kong, providing a wide range of banking services and products both locally and regionally, is currently looking for an Accountant to support the Finance Regulatory Reporting functions by ensuring the accuracy and quality of the completed banking returns to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
Your new role
Being a key member in the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be reporting directly to the Manager and working in an energetic, high performing team. Other than completing the daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly HKMA banking returns, you will be supporting the operation duties of treasury settlement and participant in ad hoc projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/ Finance or above in relevant discipline;
- With professional qualification (eg. HKICPA, ACCA) or equivalent is preferable;
- With strong communications skills and be a good team player.
What you need to do now
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 25,000 to 35,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
If you're interested to this role or would like to consult for other Accounting / Audit / Finance opportunities within the banking industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Bernice.email@example.com #1232436