Your new company
If you aspire to unleash your potential in the digital world and fast track your career in this exciting industry, this organization offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support Customer Digital Experience Manager in delivering user centred digital application projects across the Club’s range of digital channels, including mobile app, website, e-commerce and cross-media platforms.
- Transform business analysis, customer feedback and/or market research outcomes in to digital business insights and product requirement.
- Responsible for interaction design of various digital channels in the Club’s
- Expert in user experience design from user’s requirement analysis, through information architecture, wireframes, user flow, behavioral design and prototype for a variety of mobile/web products.
- Having sophisticated experience in conducting agile research, including needs finding research, conceptual validation, usability testing etc.
- Demonstrable experience with Agile methodologies such as Kanban, Scrum and tools such as Jira, Confluence and Slack.
- Bachelor degree or above in interaction design, industrial design, computer science, psychology or other relevant disciplines.
- With 6+ years of proven working experience in Consulting / Digital Solution / Technology project management
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders. Easily understand people idea and turn it into action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English and Chinese).
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure) is a must
- Knowledge in Horse Racing and/or Football betting is a definite advantage
- Understanding in latest digital trend, including Gamification and Artificial Intelligence is a plus
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click “apply now” or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Carina Choi at +852-2230-7437 or Carina.Choi@hays.com.hk Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays #1214095