Senior Business Analyst / Assistant Manager
Our Client, a reputable insurance firm is seeking a Senior Business Analyst/Assistant Manager to join their growing team.
If you’re a Senior Business Analyst looking to step into your first Project Management role, this is an excellent opportunity to get hands on experience working on high-profile projects. You will be guided by the Senior Manager where you will be managing a team of business analysts and driving change across several domains.
- Act as an assistant manager/project manager in all assigned projects/initiatives
- Stakeholder Management (Ensure stakeholders are informed with upcoming projects, and prepare project status report)
- Requirements gathering among key stakeholders
- Prepare test plan and execute UAT
- Ad hoc duties assigned
What you need to do now
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Life insurance/Finance/Investment Operations/Digital/IFRS project experience will be a plus
- Insurance industry experience will be an advantage
- Business analysis skills, change management skills, Stakeholder management skills are essential for this position
- Good communicator
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235134