Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- A Regional Corporate Bank is looking for a Fluent Japanese Speaking Assistant Manager under their Business Planning Team. The successful candidate will be in charge of Data Management for the Corporate Banking Department. He / She will be following up with the business's performance, pipeline management, Loan and Deposit balance control, RWA management, etc. The preparation of monthly report and presentation materials to Senior Management levels will also be required, hence the candidate is expected to be handling relevant Data Analysis. As an Assistant Manager, the candidate is also required to ensure smooth operations for the department by providing strategic planning support to Senior Managements.
What you need to do now
- The candidate is expected to have an individual mindset to initiate changes and improvements for higher productivity / performances.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree holder in the relative Disciplines.
- 5 Years or above relevant experience in the Corporate Banking Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Excel (Pivot Table, V-Lookup) and PPT.
- Great communication skills with good command in written and spoken English and Japanese is a must.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your updated CV to Keith.Ho@Hays.com.hk .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.