Your new company
My client is a leading Taiwanese bank with strong presence in HK and Greater China. The company has a large international network with over 200 branches across Asia, the United States and Australia. The bank is expanding rapidly and currently looking for an Assistant Manager or Senior Associate to join their APAC Investment Research & Advisory team that based in Hong Kong.
Your new role
As an Assistant Manager/ Senior Associate, you are responsible for formulating for all parts of fundamental research, input and output from the Investment team also working as a key liaison between investment team and CIO office when dealing with corporate departments.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Relevant education, investment experience and proven investment track record in a private client framework
- Mature, highly credible with strong client focus
- Relevant experience of working in Asia Pacific
- Excellent communicator with first class presentation skills
- Can-do attitude complemented with diplomatic, proactive and commercial approach
This is an exciting opportunity for any rising star in investment/ CIO research to join a growing business. You will gain an exclusivity to work closely with the Chief Investment Officer and accelerate your career progression professionally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your MS Word CV or call me directly at +852 2230 7449.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222233