Your new company
A Regional Corporate Bank is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to provide assistance on FPS System Enhancement
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assistant team head in providing project management and consultancy services on system implementation, workflow design, and process re-engineering in their newly applied FPS system.
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget.
- Work closely with various stakeholders including business users, operations, IT, audit, legal and compliance to ensure effective project governance.
- Work with various businesses/ functions on project prioritization to optimize resources usage, with the responsibility to oversee the overall budget management, resources allocation and prioritization amongst all projects.
- Proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required.
What you need to do now
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications.
- 3+ years of banking experience, with experiences in project management in FPS system.
- Previous experience as a project manager in medium-to-large scale projects will be a plus.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith you CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219971