Your new company
A world leading natural health company focusing on the analysis, manufacturing, and commercialization of superior health products. One of the trusted and high-quality health supplement brands to develop a variety of innovative health products and improve quality of live
Your new role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Sales, responsible for achieving business growth.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for business development of assigned health product lines
- Implement appropriate customer plan and monitor its activities to reach the profitability target
- Coach and coordinate regular training for the team of in-store promoters to achieve the sales target
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and promotion evaluation and business review for identifying sales related issues and business opportunities
- Connect with internal & external expertise to do communication for growth of business
- Assist Sales Manager in planning and managing business strategies.
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years’ sale experience in FMCG, OTC, Consumer Health industry
- Competent experience in administrating in-store promoters will be an advantage
- Experienced in handling key chain channels (Manning/ Watsons)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-motivated with passion to overcome challenges
- Advance use in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, fluent in Mandarin will be an advantage
You will be offered an opportunity to be equipped as a knowledgeable ASM, in order to accelerate your personal development, along with attractive package. The company has been widely recognised for great working environment, which it helps you to achieve your professional goals. It will be an exciting opportunity to join this company to support their business expansion.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Kristi.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kristi Pang at +852 2230 7904 for more information.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Kristi for a confidential discussion about your options. #1216078