Your new company
This is a local innovative commercial bank that truly transform people’s lives and pride themselves on being a progressive and forward thinker. They have a number of exceptional financial services spanning wealth management, personal banking, wholesale banking as well as global markets and treasury solutions.
Your new role
You'll be working closely with digital transformation project stakeholders under wealth management team, it is consisted of 5 professionals reporting directly to the head of wealth management transformation in IT department.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Project and stakeholder management, work closely with digital transformation project stakeholders (Business, IT, Compliance, Risk, Legal and Solution providers) to define business objective, document requirement, track risks & issues and manage communications on project updates.
- Drive and support the business transformation of PBG to a digital and e-savvy best-in-class business model
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis; develop functional/business and technical specifications
- Ensure that the product creates maximum value for its customers and users, and for the Bank
- Minimum 6 years of working experience as Digital Business Analyst or similar capacity preferably in the Banking/Finance sector
What you need to do now
- The career development opportunities working in a fast-paced environment
- The highest packages among local banks
- Humane work culture
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities please contact Carrie Lin at Hays on 22307940 or email email@example.com #1213733