Your new company
As the world’s leading recruiting company, Hays has a global presence across 33 countries specialising in 20 different industries. You will be working with a team of qualified, professional and skilled recruiting experts, and what’s more exciting is you will be recognised as one. With thorough understanding of our clients and candidates, we help achieve long-lasting impact in the world of work as we believe the right job transforms a person’s life and the right person can transform a business.
No prior recruitment experience or qualifications are required for this position, instead we are looking for individuals who display our core values: passionate about people, ambitious, insightful, expert and innovative. You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career and have plentiful opportunities for fast-track promotions.
What should I expect day to day?
As an Associate Consultant, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll manage the whole recruitment cycle including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Managing vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
Regardless of your experience and background, to be successful in Hays, strong passion on developing your career in a sales environment is required. You will be determined to achieving your ambition within a high-performing team, thrive under pressure and respond well to targets. Your excellent communication & interpersonal skills are essential to represent our industry leading recruitment services. Prior sales experience or any of the below is ideal:
What you'll get in return
- Ideally experience in some form of sales or KPI driven environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
- Passion about Cloud Technology or a degree/qualification in Computer Science, Technology, Programming or any other Technology related subjects
By working with and learning from the best performing consultants in the industry, we aim to bring out the best potential in you. In Hays, we promote a meritocratic culture where we reward our people based on performance. We provide fast-track career development opportunities alongside world class training and development programmes to keep you well-equipped with the necessary skills and know-how required for a professional recruiting expert. We also provide:
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry
- Flexible working options
- Uncapped commission
- Incentives and rewards – dinners and awards
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to $25,000 per individual
- Volunteering Leave for charity days #HaysHelps
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. Our hiring decisions will be made on talent and potential alone.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219212