Associate, Corporate Banking, Korean speaking A regional bank is looking for an associate / assistant relationship manager in Hong Kong.
Your new company
A local bank is looking for a Relationship Manager in Hong Kong to provide customized one-stop financial solutions to corporate customers, from medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
Your new role
- Maintain and expand a portfolio of corporate banking customers and support senior RMs
- Credit application and analysis on corporate and transaction structure, fledged reports for credit process
- Account openings, documentation signing etc to handle customer relationship
- Liaise with external parties and work with internal teams such as KYC, Facility agreement etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong written and spoken Korean and English
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline,
- At least 3 years of experience of corporate finance / structured finance preferred
- Located in Hong Kong
What you'll get in return
- Strong lead in Korean markets
- Great bonus and package
- Career ladder
What you need to do now
For any interested parties, please contact Janessa Sze on +852 2230 7454 and send your CV to email@example.com for more information. #1233329