Your new company
This Foreign Corporate Bank has established a prestigious brand name globally. It is well-known for its strong product capability, stable working environment and strong growth in the region. Owing to its steady expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Vice President to join their established and seasoned AML team.
Your new role
As an influential member of the team, you’ll be trusted with your understanding in compliance policy and AML regulations. You’ll be required to support the team by utilising your experience in both AML transaction monitoring and advisory across all corporate banking businesses. You’ll also need to support the team in covering ad hoc AML projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years of banking experience within the FCC/AML area
- Prior experience in transaction monitoring and AML advisory
- Holder of AAMLP / ACAMS
- Strong knowledge of AMLO will be an asset
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced AML specialists within the field
- Involvement in compliance and advisory projects
- Transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: