Your new company
Top Global Financial Institution, is looking for an AVP- Listed Derivatives Middle Office.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure smooth trading operations of the derivatives market by managing operational risks,
- Ensure the trading activities comply with the relevant regulations, rules and operational procedures
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects, including system enhancements, implementation of new products and review of rules, policies and procedures
- Streamline and automate workflows, identify potential risks and implement mitigation plans
- Review current manual process and coordinate with Change/ IT to enhance or streamline process as appropriate;
- Support new business initiatives, implement new products, system & infrastructure enhancements, market microstructure improvement, and other ad-hoc projects.
- Keep abreast of the latest international trends in derivatives market development
What you need to do now
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- 5+ years' experience in trade support/ middle office gained from international bank environment
- Strong knowledge in listed derivatives products i.e. futures and options and also the market regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; visual basic programming and PowerBI would be an advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Christopher Cheung via phone +852 6386 3871 or email email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222212