Your new company
This fast-growing corporate bank is looking for a Assistant Vice President to join their Compliance team to support on all wholesale banking general and regulatory compliance matters. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
As an influential member within the compliance team, you will develop compliance monitoring programme on high-risk operations and be responsible for performing compliance review and conduct gap analysis on internal compliance manual and procedures. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes.
- Work closely with wholesale banking business units to advise on all regulatory compliance matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience in compliance/ internal control functions within a bank.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidates with more experiences would be considered as VP
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: