Your new company
Our business partner is an actively growing regional bank that seeks for a Trade Product Manager to focus on supporting the development and expansion of Trade Finance, Supply Chain Finance and Open Account Trade business.
Your new role
As a key member in the team, you will be expected to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Promote and manage Trade electronic platforms, in order to support business needs and to improve operating efficiency;
- Manage the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) system, including but not limited to buyer program setup, system connectivity and user registrations, in order to support revenue realization;
- Implement and deliver the Trade solutions to clients with a focus on processing arrangements and technology aspects, in order to contribute to business growth;
- Provide support to SCF supplier on boarding activities such as supplier communications and required documentation, in order to expand suppliers base for SCF programs;
- Support other Trade product pillars such as LC based and Open Account based and Conventional Trade transactions, in order to market Trade products and enhance Trade product offerings;
In order to be successful, you will have at least 3+ years of relevant experiences in Trade Finance across transaction banking. Experiences and knowledge in Open Account trade will be advantageous. Product management or implementation experiences would be required. You will also have proficiency in English and Chinese.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Wisely Wong at +85222307915 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1204098