Your new company
A Regional Corporate Bank is looking for a Senior Manager for their Corporate Marketing team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide direct support to team head on developing and implementing Branding and Corporate Marketing initiatives
- Manage corporate social media channels and internal communications
- Lead corporate marketing initiatives, including internal and external communications and CSR
- Initiate branding campaigns to enhance bank's brand awareness and and reputation
- Explore and identify appropriate media angles for media engagement and brand exposure through various means such as press events, media interviews and news release
- Develop corporate collateral contents such as customer and marketing communications, website, brochures, videos and advertisements and ensure all are accurate and updated at all times
- Support team head on corporate governance on brand, marketing and strategic communications to ensure the operations in line with the pre-set strategic direction
What you need to do now
- University degree in the related area.
- 8+ years of working experiences in the Corporate Marketing, Communication area within the Banking industry.
- Experienced in Branding, Project and Event Management.
- Experienced in Communications in Media Relations
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively you can also send Keith your CV to Keith.Ho@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1215168