Your new company
Top Tier Foreign Investment Bank is looking for an AVP for its Settlement Team, great work life balance
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Management of the settlement team, training and coaching team members
- Oversee day-to-day settlement functions of custodian services for HK and Overseas Equities, Bonds
- Process streamlining and enhancement
- Strategize, implement and support initiatives that add value to clients and address operational gaps.
- Work closely with project team on project planning, implementation, review BRD and FSD and provide user requirements on system changes.
- Monitor the performance of the Line against the pre-agreed Service Level Documents that exist between each processing function
- Escalation & involvement in resolution of exceptions around complex & high risk issues.
- Minimize the risk exposure by ensuring all control measures relevant to the job responsibilities are undertaken
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related disciplines
- 5-7 years of experience in banking or securities firm
- Custodian services experience would be an advantage
- Corporate Actions experience would be an advantage
- Clear understanding in clearing, settlement and custodian operations in Hong Kong and Overseas
- Familiar with local regulatory framework and related regulatory requirements
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Christopher Cheung via phone +852 6386 3871 or email email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226064