Your new company
Our client is Asia’s leading business expansion specialist, with a strong presence in the category by providing professional services. With the expansion of the business, they are currently looking for an experienced marketer to increase brand exposure on social medias and enhance brand image.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Edit and proofread materials as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with marketing team and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects
- In accordance with marketing and communication strategies, research, design, and own essential campaign pieces that deliver across many platforms.
- Help manage in-house content processes to ensure all content is produced on time, to an agreed brief, budget and high standard
What you need to do now
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience writing business content, ideally in finance or professional services
- A journalism/copywriting/marketing qualification or degree is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Copy editing and content management experience
- The ability to prioritise a varied and demanding workload
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience with web-based project and/or content management systems
- MS Word and Office skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Chelsea Kwok at email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214472