Your new company
Our client is an international financial institution with over 100 years of history. This is a position newly created in order to support the continuous growth of the business. This unique opportunity offers you the autonomy to drive business initiatives and be responsible for corporate governance advisory matters.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the group companies run efficiently and effectively from a company secretarial perspective and that all organizational constitutions/policies and filings are properly arranged and managed.
- Arrange and provide support for convening board meetings, preparing minutes and relevant documentation
- Liaise and correspond with Group Office with respect to company secretarial and corporate governance matters.
- Advise on company secretarial and corporate issues.
What you'll get in return
- Associate member of HKCGI
- 8+ years of company secretarial experience gained from financial institutions
- Ability to adapt to changes; flexibility
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese
- Immediately available preferred
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package
- Autonomy to drive changes and initiatives
- Line manager who is easy to work with
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Natalie Kwok at Hays on +852 2230 7948 or email email@example.com #1210860