Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
Your new role
As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities included:
- Project Manager on cross team projects spanning various groups such as Account Payable, Firmwide Sourcing, Source 2 Pay, Third Party Program Management, Global Market Data etc.
- Support the development and implementation of revised China TOM in China.
- Working closely with the business, development, technology and technology risk managers to oversee and track the technology initiatives being delivered for the business.
- Interaction with other silos, operations, finance and risk teams to coordinate testing, and deployment.
- Assisting with managing the pipeline of work and facilitating prioritization in line with current supply/demand.
What you'll need to succeed
Join us, if you are/have
- Minimum of 6-8 years professional experience, preferably at a major management consulting firm or financial institution.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry; preferably in an investment bank.
- Excellent verbal and written skill with ability to create high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization with excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving/process improvement skills; ability to learn quickly and solve poorly defined problems.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and
What you'll get in return
You will have an opportunity to work with Global team, be part of our the global project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at email@example.com or call me at +603-7611 8600. #1212011