A global Top tier insurance firm is hiring BA/SBA role in Hong Kong
Your new company
Our client is a world leading insurance firm, providing comprehensive health and wellness solutions to individual and corporate customers. The company has more than 70,000 employees worldwide and 170 million customer relationships around the world. Moreover, it had garnered different industry awards and recognitions in Hong Kong.
Your new role
Your role is accountable for co-ordinating and monitoring UAT progress to ensure the tasks meet user requirements. You also need to collaborate with various internal parties involved to ensure seamless implementation system launch. And contributing to solution and discussions across different stage of the project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial and insurance industry and business analyst role
- Strong and proactive communication skill with collaborating with various parties
- Ability to multi-task and manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What you'll get in return
- Attractive package
- Opportunities to complete a huge company transformation
- Dynamic work culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Brendan Cheung by +852 5108 9638.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214408
Banking and Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Brendan Cheung, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon