Your new company
This financial company is well recognised and established in Hong Kong. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for a business analyst team lead.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage a team of business analysts to support the project development, testing and implementation
- Participate in the whole system development life cycle including gathering requirements, system design and analysis, documentation to maintenance and testing
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders to support system implementation and a smooth delivery
- Prioritise tasks to achieve the team success and project excellence
- Drive and lead business solution design to align business, operational, security and regulatory requirements
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ relevant experience, preferably gained from financial or insurance industry
- Prior experience in management and leading teams in projects
- Credits will be given to candidates with previous exposure in actuarial, finance, risk management and compliance management.
What you need to do now
- Competitive total rewards and benefits
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure and take up leadership role in IT projects
- Working in a respectful and positive work environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226068