Your new company
This corporate bank has established a prestigious brand name in Asia. It is well-known for its strong product capability, stable working environment and strong growth in the region. Owing to its steady expansion, they are looking for an a Senior Business Compliance Manager to ensure that risks are properly identified and assessed, and performing extensive compliance review/ self-assessment for their treasury business.
Your new role
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible to oversee all risk and compliance controls to perform impact analysis and assessment on wholesale banking businesses and conduct relevant product due diligence. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
- Communicate effectively with treasury team to provide advice on risk and compliance issues.
- Perform policy and procedure reviews
- Develop and implement surveillance program to identify potential risks
- Actively carry out risk and control self -assessments, compliance monitoring, testing and review.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 10 years of experience in compliance/ internal control functions within a bank.
- Excellent wholesale banking product knowledge
- Good understanding of risk and compliance banking regulations
- Prior first line compliance experience will be highly preferable
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced industry specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: